Job Type: CONTRACTOR
Category: Overseas missions
Job Title: Admin Manager (M/F)
Company: SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL
Contract Type: Short-term contract
Duration of the mission: 6 months
Desired start date: 01/07/2023
– Carry out administrative, accounting and financial management in compliance with donor and SOLIDARITES International procedures
– Supervise cash management, accounting operations, and budget follow-up in conjunction with program managers
– Implement Solidarités International’s Human Resources policy at the base
– Support, monitor, and train the members of his/her administrative team
– Finance/Admin/HR background
– Proven experience in a similar position in NGO required
– Full working proficiency in English (read, spoken & written)
– High flexibility and ability to adapt to changes
– Previous experience with SI would be an asset
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification required
– Proven work experience as an admin manager for 3 years
-A salaried position starting from EUR 1980 gross per month (1800 base salary + 10% annual leave allowance paid monthly)
-Monthly Per Diem of €700
-SI covers accommodation costs and travel expenses between the expatriate’s country of origin
-Breaks include USD 850 break allowance allocated by Sl every three months along with one additional rest day per month worked.
-A welfare system including war risks. Essential vaccination and antimalarial treatment costs are refunded.
About the Mission:
-The mission supervises projects in Moldova concerning Ukrainian refugees and host communities.
-The budget projected was approximately €30 million for 2022–2023.
-The current count around forty expatriates on the mission.
-To apply for this role please send your CV along with a cover letter. Note that CV-only applications will not be considered, and the vacancy may close before the deadline.